- This event has passed.
Great Gatsby Event
October 12, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
Calling all flappers and dandies, the date is set! Saturday 12th October 2019 is Hilton Hall’s Great Gatsby Ball in aid of Cancer Research UK.
Dress to impress and enjoy a full evening of top entertainment including reception drinks and canapes on arrival, followed by an exquisite dinner from award winning caterers, and all the glitz and glam of the roaring 20’s.
Set amongst 25 acres of unspoilt parkland, our impressive Grade I listed Manor House, with vintage cars parked create a perfect photo opportunity to show off your fancy glad rags. Whilst the stunning Marquee, completely transformed with 1920’s décor will be host to your reception drinks and canapes with our DJ and Vintage Vocal Harmony trio performance alongside your meal from Spice Nation – Catering & Events.
£20.00 Children Under 10
Children Under 3 are complimentary
• Arrival Drinks of Prosecco
• Canapes to accompany your arrival Drinks
• Seated 3 Course Meal
• DJ and Live Entertainment
• Auctions and Raffles throughout
• Cocktail Bar
Arrival : 7.30pm
Dinner Served : 8.15pm
Bar Closes : 00.30am
Event Ends : 1.00am
Dress Code : 1920’s Glamour / Black Tie
Canapes: Filo Pastry Prawns, Vegetable Parcels
Chilli Paneer, Vegetable Hara Bhara Kebabs, Vegetable Manchurian, Fish Amritsari, Haryali Tikka, Mixed Leaf Salad, Imli Chutney, Mint Yoghurt Chutney
Dal Makhani, Fresh Vegetable Jalfrezi, Chicken Punjabi, Jeera Rice, Raita, Tandoori Naan
Cancer Research UK
All profits from ticket sales, raffles and donations made on the night will be donated to Cancer Research UK. Cancer Research UK is the world’s largest cancer charity dedicated to saving lives through research. Their vision is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured, from the most common types to those that affect just a few people.
Any support each of us can make, helps to fund life-saving research into the causes, prevention and treatment of cancer.
TO BOOK : Contact the Events Team on 01902 249247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
• No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the event – bag searches will be in operation at the entrance and any alcohol found will be confiscated
• Before purchasing tickets, please ensure you have checked all details. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase (unless the event has been cancelled, postponed or changed)
• Our public events are filmed and/or photographed. By attending this event, you give permission for full rights to the images and footage to be given to Hilton Hall Entertainments Ltd.
• Table plans will be created based on final numbers of ticket sales. Tables are allocated to 10 guests on each, and in the case of smaller parties, it may be required for mixed tables.